Health and Safety Protocols
The Sarasota Ballet has implemented policies to help make your experience straightforward and safe by following the guidance of government health officials.
Implemented policies are listed below.
- The Sarasota Ballet will require all patrons, volunteers, and staff to always wear face coverings within the performance venue, including those who have received a COVID-19 vaccine. Your face covering must remain on completely, covering mouth and nose throughout the performance and until you exit the venue.
- Please bring your own face coverings and always wear them.
- All will be required to undergo a temperature screening with a non-contact infrared thermometer.
- Based on the guidance from health authorities, anyone displaying a temperature of 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or above will not be permitted to enter the space; those in their party will not be allowed entry either.
Ticketing & Arrival Information
- Ticket sales will be cut off three hours prior to all performances. Walk-up tickets will not be available.
- There is one point of entry into the performance space, which is wheelchair accessible.
- No printed tickets will be utilized to prevent any physical contact. Your seat assignment will be emailed to you, along with your reservation name. Please print and bring this information with you to help expedite the check-in process.
- There will be a box office table available for check-in if needed.
- There will be no physical Performance Program. Casting and Performance Program information will be available on The Sarasota Ballet website and sent via email to ticket holders.
- Food and drink are not allowed inside the seating area. No concessions will be available for purchase.
Seating & Performance Information
- Seats are arranged in groups of two to help promote physical distance and proper separation for patron and staff safety. No chairs are to be moved.
- The stage area is twelve feet from the seats in the front row.
- Seating will begin 45 minutes prior to the performance with the assistance of Sarasota Ballet staff/volunteers.
- Each seat is marked clearly on the back of the chair. When facing the stage, Even Numbered seats are toward the LEFT and Odd Numbered seats are toward the RIGHT.
- Please do not congregate in public areas and remain seated prior to and during the performance.
- Physical distancing measures are in place so maintain a 6-foot distance from anyone not in your party.
- Performances will be approximately 60 minutes in length, performed without an intermission.
- Portable restrooms will be provided for patrons use.
- If a performance is cancelled or stopped due to inclement weather, patrons may either exchange their ticket for another performance within the 2020-2021 Season or receive a refund. The Sarasota Ballet will make every attempt to present each performance even if it is forecasted to rain.
- If The Sarasota Ballet cancels a performance due to inclement weather on the day of the performance, the cancellation will be posted on our website and we will make every effort to contact ticketholders.