Health and Safety Protocols
The Sarasota Ballet continues to maintain safety protocols in accordance with guidelines established by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- All patrons age 12 and older attending a performance indoors must show either:
- A negative PCR COVID-19 test administered by a medical provider/official testing center no earlier than 72 hours before the time of their performance OR
- A negative rapid antigen COVID-19 test administered by a medical provider/official testing center no earlier than 24 hours prior to the time of their performance. Home testing kit results will not be accepted for entry.
- Both physical and electronic presentation of documents will be accepted. Photo identification must accompany the presentation of all documents.
- If patrons prefer, CDC or other official vaccination record showing the patrons are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (at least 14 days since the final dose) may be voluntarily presented at the door as an acceptable alternative to negative COVID-19 test results.
- All patrons age 6 and up, regardless of vaccination or testing status, must wear masks over their nose and mouth at all times while inside the venue.
Protocols will be revisited and may be revised based on CDC guidance and the evolving circumstances of the pandemic, including use of additional screening protocols.